Winter Park Child Custody Lawyers

Child custody laws are complex. Trying to resolve child custody and visitation issues can be highly emotional for the parties involved. When dealing with legal issues that could have potentially negative effects on your children, it is important to hire lawyers who will work to ensure that the needs of your children are put first.

The lawyers at Diaz Family Law Firm are experienced Winter Park child custody attorneys. For more than 35 years, we have helped residents throughout Central Florida get through child custody cases. Because we have personally experienced the emotions and stress that go along with creating a parental time-sharing agreement, we understand firsthand what you're going through.

Don't go up against the law on your own. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation and to develop a plan that works best for you and your child.

Winter Park and Orlando Parenting Plan Attorneys

When spouses divorce, the court requires them to create a parenting plan to address how they will continue to care for their children. The parenting plan covers things like holidays, birthdays, transportation and, most importantly, parental time sharing.

In Florida, time sharing refers to the amount of time each parent will spend with the child. Unless the court finds it detrimental to the child, time sharing is generally granted to both parents as equally as possible. Ultimately, the best interests of the child will be considered.

When parents come together to negotiate a parenting plan, emotions often run high. We understand that you want to do what is best for your child, but that you also want to protect your parental rights. In our vast family law experience, we have helped hundreds of parents obtain parenting plans and time-sharing agreements that satisfy both their needs and the needs of their children.

Florida Child Relocation Attorneys

The state of Florida is a highly mobile part of the country. People routinely move in and out of our cities and communities. This can present conflicts for divorced parents who are sharing custody of their children. For a custodial parent to relocate with a child, he or she must first obtain permission from the noncustodial parent. If the noncustodial parent does not give consent, it may be necessary to petition the court for approval. The court will again consider the best interests of the child.

We offer our clients a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss the legal matters they are facing. We also accept all major credit cards and offer PAYMENT PLANS for more affordable services. To schedule your consultation, call me at 407-599-9000. You may also contact us via e-mail.

How can we help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy